Thursday, December 24, 2009

Karaoke!

Koreans love Karaoke! Observe the following:

The guy in the middle is my very intoxicated principal, Mr. Kim.



I'm pretty sure all the people in this room were plastered.



Refreshments: beer, assorted tropical juices, banana chips, imitation M&Ms, mystery nuts, some type of dried bean candy, and a fruit platter.










This guy was hardcore. He also spent the remainder of the evening talking to me in Korean. He wears this blue sweater everyday.



The dude in orange--don't know who he is, but he was my favourite. He fashioned a hat out of a towel and stuck money into it. I don't ask questions, I just accept it. Between blue sweater guy and towel hat guy, I don't think I've laughed so much in my life.





Notice the towel hat





The woman, Ms. Kim (no relation to the principal), is a Korean teacher. The drunk teacher beside her is rambling on about something in Korean. I'm not too sure why he's wearing a towel around his neck.




Karaoke Night 2, because once just isn't enough.












Singing "Hey Jude" (The Beatles) with Mrs. Jeong




Singing "My Heart Will Go On" (Celine Dion)--not by choice



Yup, that's a tambourine.



No comments:

Post a Comment