Monday, September 13, 2010

Assignment gone scary

I just had to post this. I gave my students an assignment where they had to write a list of 10 things they would do if they were given one month to live. It's basically a bucket list. This is what I got....

Before I die, I want to...

- Go to fire station and remove water
- Bomb the Great Wall
- Buy a panda and grow it
- Eat a person
- Summon the devil
- Have a conversation with a polar bear
- Do the movie "Saw" in real life
- Ride a turtle
- Fight a bear with my bare hands
- Dig towards the middle of the earth
- Thief money
- Thief cow, pig, and duck
- Go to gas station, fire in the hole
- Lick a cow breast
- Kill 50 people that annoy me
- Shoot a gun and throw C4
- Go to Disneyland in Los Angeles
- Be fat
- Participate in a terrorist group
- Change my gender
- Fight a horse
- Kidnap a beautiful woman
- Make a zombie
- Meet an alien or ghost
- Take a bath

Suffice it to say that, many of my students are seriously deranged.

No comments:

Post a Comment