Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Apartment

My whole apartment is about the size of my room in Canada. It has a small foyer, kitchen, bathroom, closet, laundry room, bed, desk, tv, and washing machine. The kitchen is pretty well equipped. I have a microwave, gas stove, rice cooker, fridge, and a sink of course. The beds in Korea are quite hard, but not difficult to sleep on. It seems small, but it's enough room for one person and it's very clean!














This was in my apartment when I moved in. I enjoy it.



From the outside..











The convenience store right across the street

1 comment:

  1. Hi Caroline !
    Thanks for the fun pictures and glad to see ..erm read that you are doing well. The fake korean food looked quite good in the lower post ... odly I'm hungry now lol

    How's work going or are you still in the training stages. the sleepless in seattle - was it a cyber cafe or coffee house?

    what do korean people look like? wait no that sounds terrible.. what are they like in terms of treating you lol

    veron

    p.s. I should've put a stupidity disclaimer up stating that this post has been typed amidst working on 3 essays all due in the next two days each worth 30%

    ReplyDelete